Notarize brings the process of notarizing documents into the 21st century. We are pleased to offer this service 24x7 for your convenience. Please note that in order to use Notarize, you must have a valid US Social Security Number (SSN).
*If you are using an ad blocking plugin on your web browser, please disable the plugin.
*You only need to go through the signup process once. If you’ve forgotten your password, you may reset it on the login page.
- Ensure your computer has a reliable internet connection and a webcam.
- Open Chrome or Firefox (either one of our two supported web browsers).
- Go to Notarize.com.
- On the homepage, click on “Sign Up” in the upper right corner.
- Select “Sign Documents” for the account type.
- Enter an email address and a password (remember this for future access).
- Click the “Create Account” button.
- Scroll through the overview to learn how to use Notarize.
- Ensure your iOS device has a reliable internet connection or cellular data service.
- It is ideal if you can connect to a secure WIFI network.
- Download the Notarize app from the App Store.
- Open the Notarize App.
- Scroll the overview to learn how Notarize works.
- Select “Sign up With Email” or “Continue with Google” to create an account.
- If you already have an account, you may click “Sign In” at the bottom of the screen.
- You will be prompted to enter your email address and create a password.
- You will then be prompted to upload a document on the “Your Documents” screen.