Notarize uses secure third-party data sources to confirm your identity. Sometimes this service is unable to validate identities based on the information provided.
Here are some tips for troubleshooting:
- If you do not have a valid US Social Security Number (SSN), you may receive this error message. We are only able to serve individuals with a valid US SSN at this time.
- Please check your name, date of birth, address and Social Security Number for errors.
- Please ensure you are using your full legal name.
- If you have moved recently please try using a former US address.
- If your name has recently changed, please try your former name
The law requires us to use this system to verify your identity before you can get a document notarized online.
If the above tips don't guide you through identity confirmation please reach out to our support team at email@example.com for additional troubleshooting suggestions.