Some documents require a witness or co-signer, but that shouldn't get in the way of a quick and easy notarization. As long as the two signers are in the same physical location, you can send documents with Notarize for Business and get things done in a jiff. Here's how...
HOW TO SEND DOCS TO 2 SIGNERS
- Log into your account at business.notarize.com
- Click the Request Notarization button (located in the upper right of your dashboard)
- Fill in the Transaction Name
- Fill in the primary signer's First Name, Last Name, and Email Address
- Select Yes when asked if the document requires an additional signer
- Fill in your second signer's First and Last Names
Once you've completed these steps, you can continue to add a note to the signer and upload your document.
Still have questions? Reach out to our Support Team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or chat.