*If your Title Agency already has an account set up, there's no need to create a separate account. Learn how your team can add you as a member!
Signing up for a Notarize for Title Agents account will allow you to send closing packages to your sellers and cash buyers, as well as access lender-initiated transactions you've been added as a contact to.
Please follow these steps to get started:
- Login Credentials: Click here to create your account! Please enter your first and last name, email address, and create a strong password.
- Account Details: You'll see an on-screen modal with a couple of pointers to certain features within your account. On the last page, you'll be prompted to enter the following information:
*We recommend entering your organization name as well as city and state
For example: Notarize, Inc. - Fairfax, VA
3. Account Settings: Hover over your name in the top right corner to access the Account tab from the drop-down menu. From this page, you'll be able to update payment information, upload your logo, enter eligibility details, and more!
- Verify your email address. You should see a red banner at the top of the page with instructions to verify your account. An email will be sent to your inbox with a link to verify.
- Upload your logo. Add a personal touch to the transaction emails your client will receive with a logo they'll recognize.
- Payment options. Choose whether your company or your client will pay for the completed transaction. If you're interested in invoicing options, please reach out to customer support for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Smart Routing Details. Choose your states of operation, title underwriters, and eRecording software. These details will determine the property's eligibility for an online closing.
Special Instructions. Feel free to add any important details about your transactions. The notaries completing each transaction will see these notes at the start of their meeting with your client. Of course, our notaries must comply with the notarial law of their commissioned state.
*Be sure to save changes at the bottom of each section.
- Title Agency Users
Still have questions? Click the blue bubble in the corner of your screen to start a chat with us or send us an email at email@example.com.