In order for Notarize to verify the signer's identity, they will need the following:
- US Social Security Number
- Government issued photo ID from the following list:
U.S. State Issued Driver’s License
U.S. State Issued Photo ID
U.S. Passport Book
Certificate of US citizenship
Certificate of Naturalization
Alien Registration Card with Photo
To ensure the Notarize platform will operate as expected, the signer will need to connect from:
- A valid email address
- A device with audio and video capabilities.
*This can be a computer (Windows or Mac operating system) with a webcam, an Apple mobile device (such as iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch), or an Android mobile device (tablet or smartphone)
- One of the supported browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari (on web) or the Notarize app on their mobile device
- A strong internet connection
Still have questions? Click the blue bubble in the corner of your screen to start a chat with our customer support team or send us an email at email@example.com!