Two forms of unexpired ID are required:
- At least one ID must match the address you will be using in boxes 7a to 7d.
- At least one ID must contain a photograph of the addressee (this is you if you are the signer of the form).
Acceptable forms of ID (when current and unexpired):
- Valid Driver’s License or State Non-Driver’s Identification Card
- Passport, Alien Registration Card or Certificate of Naturalization
- Current Lease, Mortgage or Deed of Trust (NOT a Mortgage Statement/Bill)
- Voter or Vehicle Registration Card
- Home or Vehicle Insurance Policy (NOT a Statement/Bill)
- Military ID
The following IDs are NOT accepted for notarizing this document:
- Social Security Cards
- Credit Cards
- Birth Certificates
- Bank Statements
- Water/Utility Bills
- Mortgage Bill and Bank Statement
In order for Notarize to complete your document, all of the above requirements must be satisfied.