Once you've decided who should pay for the notarization fee, you'll want to make sure you configure your account appropriately! Keep in mind that this setting will apply to all your business' transactions.
1. The Admin account-holder must log into their account at business.notarize.com
2. Click your name in the upper-right-hand corner and select Settings
3. Scroll to the Payment section
4. Click on the Who Pays dropdown
5. Select Your Company to enter Credit Card or Bank Account details
Select Signer to allow the signer to pay with their own payment details
- Signer - Your signer will be prompted for payment information when they complete each notarization.
Your Company - Your company Credit Card or Bank Account will automatically be charged when each of your documents gets notarized.
**Volume discounts are available. To learn more, please email email@example.com!