Historically, you’ve been required to visit a US Embassy or military base. As most people discover overseas, these are often difficult to locate. They also require an appointment and there can often been a multi-week wait to see a notary public. When you’re buying a home or completing another of life’s most important transactions, the delay in seeing a notary public overseas can be a deal breaker.
Notarize solves this problem.
You can now notarize your documents entirely online by connecting with a commissioned eNotary public by live video. You can now skip the hassle of finding a notary public and connect with one online from any iPhone, iPad or computer via Firefox or Chrome 24×7.
The next time you’re looking for a notary overseas, connect with one online instead!
- Download the App or Register Online.
- Upload any document, but DON’T SIGN IT before uploading it. You must sign before the notary public.
- Fill out the document using Notarize’s digital tools.
- Validate your identity.
- When ready, press to connect with a notary public. You’ll be connected in a live video call with a licensed notary public in less than three minutes, 24×7.
- Sign using your iPhone or Computer as the notary public watches over live video.
- Wait as the notary public notarizes your document online (typically less than one minute)
- You’re done! Download your notarized PDF.
- Print it or share it online.
On average, our entire process takes less than 5 minutes. We hope you’ll join the countless happy customers who have notarized their documents online with us.