This article covers what account settings can be updated and how to update your settings.
🎯Primary Audience: Real Estate Senders
Account Settings allows you to update the following:
- Your name
- Email address
- Company name
- Company address
- Payment options
- Zip Code authentication for hybrids
- NMLS ID
- Secondary ID requirements
To access Account Settings, follow the steps below.
- In the upper right corner, select your name and select Account Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Update your address or business name if desired. Select the Save Changes button.
- To add a logo, scroll down and click the Upload Logo button.
- Select the Upload Logo button to open the file selector and select your file.
- Use the tools on the left to reposition and zoom in or out on your image as desired.
- Select Save Logo.
- Select the Shared Inbox tab at the top of this screen.
- Type the email address of the shared inbox you'd like to add so your team can receive notifications sent to the shared inbox. Your team members will access Notarize with their own login credentials and receive notifications sent to the shared inbox.
- Select the Eligibility tab at the top of this screen to manage your organization's states of operation and title underwriters you do business in/with:
- This information helps our system perform eligibility checks on transactions.
- Read more about Online Closing Eligibility.
- Select the search box in the Operating States section to open the dropdown.
- Select the states in which you do business.
- Select the box in the Title Underwriters section to open the dropdown.
- Select your underwriters from the list.
Still have questions you can't find answers to? Click the chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat or email us at email@example.com!
CONFIDENTIAL. © 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc.