This article covers how to access Audit Trail PDF in Notarize and request Audit Trail PDF to be pushed back to Encompass.
The audit trail is included on every completed Notarize transaction and is accessible and downloadable on transactions in Notarize. The audit trail is useful for determining who accessed the transaction, and it can be pushed back to Encompass.
🎯Primary Audience: Lenders
Access the Audit Trail in Notarize
When viewing a completed transaction in Notarize, an Audit Trail PDF is always included at the bottom of the Documents Tab. The Audit Trail PDF (and all completed documents) can be downloaded by anyone with access to the transactions in the Notarize portal.
Push the Audit Trail to Encompass
Please let your Notarize Solutions Engineer know if you would like the Audit Trail PDF to automatically push back to Encompass after completing transactions.
You have a couple of options for where you could elect the Audit Trail PDF to push to Encompass:
- Push to the File Manager
- Push to a custom folder
To set these options, follow the instructions below.
- In your Notarize account, click Settings from the menu on the left.
- If you don't see the menu, click the arrow towards the top left to expand it.
- Click Integrations.
- Click Documents.
- Select the Yes radio button under the option "Would you also like transaction audit trail to be pushed back as an extra document to Encompass?"
- Use the dropdown menu to choose which folder.
- If you choose a custom folder, use the text field to type the name of the folder.
Still have questions you can't find answers to? Click the chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc. All Rights Reserved.