Now that you have officially received your API Keys from Notarize and ICE Mortgage Technology, Encompass admins should set up their API users to allow Notarize to connect to your Encompass environment. You are just a few steps away from getting Encompass connected to Notarize!
You need to create an API User in Encompass with the API Keys provided by your Notarize Solutions Engineer when setting up the Notarize Encompass integration. See Connecting Encompass to Notarize for more details.
The API user you create will need the following permissions set either directly or via a Persona:
Read/Edit Loans and Edit Subordinate Loans.
- Persona-based permissions need to have Encompass LO Mobile Connect. For example, the Loan Officer Persona in Encompass will have this permission by default, but your configuration may vary.
- Some Production loans may have additional visibility restrictions (e.g., employee loans). API users need to have full read/write access to all loans and Closing documents for which Notarize orders will be placed.
- Your user ID can be anything you like. Typically we see clients label it ‘Notarize API User’.
- The API Client ID will be supplied by ICE Mortgage Technology and the Notarize team. Plugin to 'API Client ID'.
- Once your API user is created, notify your Notarize Solutions Engineer to plug in your client credentials into Notarize.
Once your client credentials are connected in Notarize, notify your Notarize Solutions Engineer. Notarize will then provide you with your CDO and Notarize eClosing form to install in your Encompass Instance. Let’s get testing!
Still have questions you can't find answers to? Click the chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat with us or send us an email at email@example.com!
© 2022. Notarize, Inc. All Rights Reserved.