Steps for notaries to access all related articles in the Notarize Knowledge Base.
Some articles are visible to everyone, so you'll always be able to see some articles (like this one!), even if you are not signed in. However, most notary articles require you to be signed in to the Notarize Knowledge Base.
Unless you previously changed your Knowledge Base password, use the same credentials you use to log in to Notarize.com.
Related: Knowledge Base for Notaries.
|Sign In||Create Password||Contact Support|
Check the Notarize Knowledge Base home page to see if you are signed in:
- The Sign-in link appears at the top right when you are not signed in. To sign in, click the Sign in link in the upper right corner of the Notarize Knowledge Base home page and log in using the same email and password you used to sign up for Notarize.
- When you are signed in, your name appears at the top right.
Create a Password
If this is your first time signing in to the Notarize Knowledge Base (KB) and you do not already have a password, click Sign in from the upper right corner of the Knowledge Base home page and follow the steps below to set a password. Use the same email you used to sign up with Notarize.
If Get a password is greyed out (not clickable), click here for additional instructions.
- Click Continue to accept cookies.
- Type your email address, then select Submit to reset your password.
- Check your email for instructions on resetting your password.
- Select the link to set a new password.
Still have questions you can't find answers to? Click the chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat or email us at email@example.com!
© 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc. All Rights Reserved.