You can easily share and access your completed, notarized documents either immediately after the meeting or through an email, and you can use your computer, smartphone, or via email to share the files. Click a link below to jump to those instructions.
Immediately After Your Meeting
At the end of the transaction, a box will appear to provide the intended recipient’s email address. Type the recipient’s email address and then click Send Document. The recipient will receive instructions to access your document at our secure verification site.
You may also click the Download link on the right under the document preview.
Via Email on Your Computer
You will receive an email notifying you of the notary completion with a subject line that says “A notarized document is ready to review”. If you don't see this email, check your spam box.
- Click the blue Log in to Notarize button in the email to access the notarized document or log in to your account at Notarize.com.
- Select Sign from the top right corner of your dashboard.
- From the Sign Documents page, you will see your completed document.
- Click View to the right of the document you'd like to share or download.
- To share your documents: Click the Share All button at the bottom of the window. A tab will open above the link, prompting you to send the document via email. Type the recipient's email and click Share Documents.
- To download your documents: Click the document name to download a specific document, or click the Download All button to download all of the documents, including the supplementary documents.
You have successfully shared your document! The recipient will receive an email with a link to our secure verification portal and instructions on how to view your completed document and notary meeting details.
Via iOS Device
You may access your document by logging into your account and following these instructions:
- Navigate to the Your Documents page.
- Tap the completed document you'd like to share.
- Tap the share icon at the top of the Details screen.
- Select the Email option and type the email address to which you'd like to send the document.
An email from email@example.com will be sent to the email address you provide with a link to the Notarize secure verification portal, instructions on how to view the completed document, and notary meeting details.
Still have questions you can't find answers to? Click the chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat with us or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
© 2022. Notarize, Inc. All Rights Reserved.