Accessing Your Document
You may access your document by following these instructions:
- Log into your account at Notarize.com
- Select Sign from the top right corner of your dashboard.
- From the “Sign Documents” page, you will see your completed document. Select "view" to the right of the document you'd like to share.
4. Click the "Share All" icon at the bottom of the window. A tab will open above the link, prompting you to send the document via email.
5. Enter the recipient's email and select "Share Documents". You have now successfully shared your document!
6. The recipient will receive an email with a link to our secure verification portal and instructions on how to view your completed document and notary meeting details.
Via iOS Device:
You may access your document by logging into your account and following these
- Navigate to the “Your Documents Page” if you are not already on the page
- Select your completed document.
- Tap the share icon at the top of the Details screen.
- Select the Email option as seen below and the email address you input will automatically receive an email from email@example.com containing a link to our secure verification portal and instructions on how to view your completed document and notary meeting details.
Send via Email
You will see a box appear in which you may enter the intended recipient’s email address. Please enter the recipient’s email address and then select “Send Document”. The recipient will receive instructions for accessing your document at our secure verification site.