Has your credit card expired or changed? Make sure you update your account settings so you don't miss a beat. Here's how to update the credit card or bank information for your Notarize business account.
🎯Primary Audience: Notarize for Business
📝 Note: If your current payment method is declined, you will not be able to access documents that were completed without payment.
Steps for the Admin
- Log in to your account at business.notarize.com.
- Select your name in the upper right corner.
- Select Account Settings from the dropdown under your name.
- Select Billing & Payment from the left-hand Settings navigation panel.
- Select Payment Settings in the middle of the page.
- Select Update Payment.
- Update your Credit Card or Bank Account details:
- Credit Card: Type your Name, Card Number, Expiration Date, and CVC exactly as they're presented on your physical credit card.
- Bank Account: Select Connect Account > Search for your bank > Log in to your bank account > Select the account you'd like us to charge for each completed transaction.
- Select Save Changes.
Still have questions you can't find answers to? Click the chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
CONFIDENTIAL. © 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc.