Streamline the way you send documents by using document templates to prepare tags on standardized forms your team sends repeatedly.
🎯Primary Audience: Notarize for Business
Did you know?
You can leverage templates to automate document preparation of general standardized forms and forms pre-generated with signer information. Templates are also used in EasyLinks.
- Save time: There is no need to tag a document that you regularly use from scratch. Use a template instead of re-creating and manually preparing a document.
- Enhance accuracy: Templates make it easy for you to quickly and consistently prepare documents.
Creating a template
- Log in to your Notarize for Business account.
- Click on Document templates located under Tools on the left.
- Click the New Template button.
- Select your document template from your files.
- Customize the name of your template, the permalink for use with EasyLink or API, and the requirements for the document's completion.
Click Prepare document to apply signature and notary flags to indicate where the recipient should sign and what needs to be signed. Learn more about tagging your documents.
- Click Save template on the right to save your changes.
Now that you've created your templates learn how to use templates in transactions and how to import and export templates.
The External ID field (found under Advanced Options under the Transaction Name field) is useful if your organization has an internal numbering system or manner of tracking that would be helpful for you to include on each transaction. The External ID will be visible when you export any or all of your transactions that have the external ID.
Feel free to reach out to our Support team if you need help!
Chat: Click the icon in the corner of your screen:
- Monday – Friday: 8 am – 10 pm ET
- Saturday – Sunday: 8 am – 7 pm ET
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: Available depending on your subscription
For more details on notary availability, review Hours of Operation.
CONFIDENTIAL. © 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc.