Learn to answer incoming customer calls from your Notarize account or reassign a meeting to another notary.
Each notary on your team can view their scheduled meetings right from their dashboard:
- Unscheduled Meetings capture all incoming calls for transactions given a Date Window for completion.
- Scheduled Meetings reflect meetings in the next three days where the transaction was given a specific date and time using the Scheduled Date option.
View Meetings Dashboard
🎯Primary Audience: In-House Notaries (IHN)
Join a Scheduled Meeting
- Log in to your Notarize account.
- Click Meetings from the navigation panel on the left:
- If you don't see the panel, click the caret to expand it.
- Click to begin the signing session:
- If you need to reassign the meeting to a colleague or the Notarize Network, go to Reassign a Meeting.
⚠️ After your customer completes their document review, audio/video setup, and identity verification, the Scheduled Closing module is highlighted. You'll hear a ringer alerting you that the signer has requested their meeting.
Reassign a Meeting
If you're assigned to an upcoming closing that you cannot attend, you can reassign it:
- Click (instead of Join Meeting, on the right of the transaction)
- The Reassign Transaction box appears, allowing you to select Internal Notary or Notarize. If you choose Internal Notary, you can select a specific notary from your company, or you can choose "Unassigned".
Still have questions you can't find answers to? Click the chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat or email us at email@example.com!
CONFIDENTIAL. © 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc.