Each notary on your team can now view their upcoming scheduled meetings right from their Notarize for Title Agents dashboard. Incoming calls can also be answered directly from the Title account, without the need to open another tab to enter the Notary portal. Here's how:
- Log into your Notarize for Title Agents account here.
- Select Scheduled Meetings from the upper-right section of your account.
- Selecting My Assigned Meetings will show your specifically assigned meetings, compared to All Meetings which will show scheduled meetings for other notaries on your team.
4. After your customer completes their document review, audio/video set up, and identity verification, the scheduling closing module will become highlighted, and you will hear a ringer to alert you that the signer has requested their meeting. Select the Join Meeting button to answer their call and begin the signing session.
If you notice an upcoming scheduled closing that you've been assigned to but can no longer make:
- Select Reassign to the right of the specific transaction.
- A modal will appear asking whether you'd like to assign it to another specific (or unassigned) notary on your team, or, if you'd prefer that Notarize handle the closing.
- Be sure to Save your new selection!
- Title Pro with Notaries Subscription