How Account Admins Can Add Team Members as Notaries
- Sign in to your Notarize Account.
- Select the Team tab in the top right corner of your dashboard.
- From the new page that opens up, select the blue Invite New button to the left of your screen.
- The Invite a New Member modal will appear on the screen, where you will enter the new user's first and last name, as well as their email address.
- You'll be asked to select what type of role the user will have in the business or title agency account. Be sure to select YES from the drop-down menu when asked if this user will notarize documents.
- Selecting YES will then ask you to provide the notary's state of commission and whether they speak English, Spanish, or both.
7. Select Send Invite. Here's what will happen after the invite is sent:
How To Setup Your Notarize Notary Profile
- You'll receive a Welcome Email with a link to activate your account.
- You'll be redirected to https://notary.notarize.com/activate/ where you will need to create your account password.
- You'll be redirected to notary.notarize.com/signup and will need to follow the steps listed below to set up your notary profile in the Notarize platform.
- You will be able to come back to your profile at another time if you are missing any of the required documents, to upload to your profile. You will not be able to create your notary profile until all required documents have been updated to your profile.
- Once you have uploaded all the required documents to your Notary Profile click Next and that means your notary profile has been created. You will see the below screen as your confirmation.
- Next, the Notarize team will be reviewing your profile to ensure you submitted all the correct documents and meet all the requirements. This process will take 2 business days.
- After two business days:
- If you have meet all the requirements, you will get an email from us stating that you have been accepted and are now live on the Notarize platform with the Notary Functionality.
- If you do not meet all the requirements (you are missing required documentation, details entered incorrectly, etc.) you will receive an email from us stating the items you are missing and the steps to take to acquire those missing requirements and upload them to your notary profile.
Still have questions you can't find answers to? Click the chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat with us or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
© 2021. Notarize, Inc.