Learn what to do if we are unable to find your personal details.
Notarize uses secure third-party data sources to confirm your identity. Sometimes this service is unable to validate identities based on the information provided.
- If you do not have a valid US Social Security Number (SSN), you may receive an error message:
- We are only able to serve individuals with a valid US SSN at this time.
- You must have at least 6 months of credit history.
Occasionally, someone who has a Social Security Number still cannot have their identity confirmed by the system. This is typically caused by a lack of public records (ex. credit history, property records, vehicle registrations, etc.) used to generate the minimum number of required verification questions.
- Check your name, date of birth, address, and Social Security Number for errors.
- Ensure you are using your full legal name.
- If your name has recently changed, try your former name.
- If you have moved recently, try using a former US address.
If you have been locked out for 24 hours as a result of two unsuccessful attempts at the identity verification questions, we recommend you try the above steps once the 24 hours have passed.
Still have questions you can't find answers to? Click the chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat with us or send us an email at email@example.com!
CONFIDENTIAL. © 2022. Notarize, Inc.
This document contains confidential information and may not be reproduced or shared without consent of Notarize, Inc.