How to change your language preference to Spanish on Firefox.
- Click the menu button 3 lines in the top right corner of your Firefox browser.
- Click Preferences.
- Scroll down in the General tab to Language and Appearance.
- Click the Language dropdown and select Search for more languages.
- Click Select a language to add.
- Select Spanish and click Add.
- Click OK.
- Restart your browser to see the language updated in your interface.
Still have questions you can't find answers to? Click the chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat with us or send us an email at email@example.com!
CONFIDENTIAL.© 2021. Notarize, Inc.