If you are closing a Hybrid transaction, take a look at the steps below to learn how to access documents that have already been eSigned, and complete the wet-sign portion of the closing.
🎯Primary Audience: Real Estate Customers
Sign In or Sign Up
Look for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org:
- The subject line will look like this: "[Signer name(s), Loan Number] has been sent their documents to sign”.
- If you don’t see it right away, you may need to check your spam or junk folder. Once you open the email, you will see that the lender listed you as a Title Agent associated with the closing.
Note: For security, if the link is expired, a message displays to inform you that we sent a new link to the same email address. Click the new link to get access to the portal.
- When the borrowers are at the in-person meeting to sign the wet-sign documents, it is essential to check the document access portal to verify that the eSign documents are complete.
- You should receive an email once the e-signing portion has been completed.
- Click Print Documents.
- You will be directed to either Sign in or Verify Your Email Address.
If you have an existing Notarize account, click Sign In.
- Enter your email address and password.
- You can now access your documents!
If you do not have a Notarize account, click Send Verification Email to create an account.
- Look for the verification email in your inbox.
- Click Verify Email Address.
- Create your account. Start by indicating whether your email address is an individual account or a shared inbox.
My email address is an individual address that is not shared by multiple people at my company.
- Create your password.
- You're in! You can access your documents.
My email address is a shared inbox used by multiple people at my company
If a transaction collaborator signs up using a shared inbox, they will become the owner of the account for the organization. They will be prompted to verify their individual email and set up an organizational account.
The owner of the account can add additional users when setting up the organization or anytime after. After this step, anyone who accesses a document from the shared inbox will be prompted to create their personal account and verify their personal emails.
- Type the company name you want to be displayed.
- Type your:
- First name
- Last name
- Individual email address
- Create your password.
- You're in! You can access your documents. Jump to Viewing the Document Access Portal.
Viewing the Document Access Portal
Once in the document access portal, take a moment to familiarize yourself with the dashboard. You can see and do the following:
- View the address, closing date, loan number, and borrowers.
- See the status and type (eSign or wet-sign) of each document.
- Download and Print wet-sign and eSign (only on or after Closing date/window) documents.
You can download or print the wet-sign documents using the Print Wet All Wet Sign button. This will open another tab in your browser with the PDF to download or print. The Print All E-Sign Documents button will appear on and after the loan's set Closing date/window.
After the wet-signed documents are complete, email the scans of the completed documents to the Lender, or if Title Wet Sign Upload for Hybrid Transactions is turned on the Lender account, you can scan and upload the completed wet-sign documents to the Notarize portal. They will be accessible on Notarize. You must also overnight the original wet-signed documents to the Lender.
Congratulations, you have officially completed the Hybrid Closing on Notarize!
Still have questions you can't find answers to? Click the chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat with us or send us an email at email@example.com!
© 2021. Notarize, Inc.