Instructions for the creation of a business account.
Welcome to Notarize!
Notarize enables businesses to streamline the process of collecting notarized documents from customers. This document outlines the basic instructions for using Notarize for Business.
Sign Up Process
Note: If you already created an account, log in here.
- You will reach an Account Setup page. At this point, you will enter your business name, address, and (optionally) a company logo.
- You will have the option of selecting who will be responsible for the cost of Notarizations once you reach the Payment Options page:
- You may select “customer” if you wish to pass the cost of the notarization onto your customers.
- You may select “company” if you wish to cover the cost on behalf of your customers.
- If you elect for your company to pay for the notarizations, you will be able to enter credit card information or bank account information as a form of payment.
- Advance to your Dashboard and send your first document!
- If you'd like to speak with a member our Sales or Business Development team, contact sales here.
- If would like schedule a personalized demo of the Notarize platform, you can schedule a demo here.
- If you are affiliated with a mortgage or real estate company, you can also request a demo of Notarize for Mortgage here.
- If you are an existing business customer and need to reach the Support team, please email email@example.com.
Still have questions you can't find answers to? Click the chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat with us or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
© 2021. Notarize, Inc.