Our free eSign feature is a quick and efficient way to get documents electronically signed that do not require a notary meeting. Using our eSignature feature can help streamline your eSigning process. eSign is included in Pro & Premium tiers.
🎯Primary Audience: Notarize for Business
- Log in to your Notarize for Business account.
- Go to the Send + Manage tab, select Send New and choose eSignature Request.
- Provide the signer's information.
- Add up to 10 additional signers (optional).
- Upload and prep your document.
- Customize your email.
- Send your eSignature document to your signer for completion.
Once all parties have electronically signed, you'll receive an email notification to download the document.
Frequently Asked Question
Can I send notarization and eSign-only documents together in the same transaction?
Yes. Be sure to deselect the blue Notarization requirement on the eSign document. A best practice for this is to also include a Notary Note on the transaction, providing additional clarity on which document(s) require notarization on the transaction.
Feel free to reach out to our Support team if you need help!
Chat: Click the icon in the corner of your screen:
- Monday – Friday: 8 am – 10 pm ET
- Saturday – Sunday: 8 am – 7 pm ET
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: Available depending on your subscription
For more details on notary availability, review Hours of Operation.
CONFIDENTIAL. © 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc.