You'll need specific software to use Notarize and a couple of items to verify your identity. Check the lists below for what you'll need to complete a notarization on Notarize.
To verify your identity, you will need the following:
- Signers must be at least 18 years old.
- The document being notarized must be intended for use in the U.S.
- U.S. social security number.
- U.S. address.
- Government-issued photo ID from this list.
- Typically you need at least 6 months of credit history for the system to generate identification questions.
To ensure the Notarize platform operates as expected, you'll need:
- A device with audio and video capabilities, such as a computer with a webcam, a mobile device with supported browsers (below), or an Apple/Android mobile phone (to use the Notarize mobile app).
- One of the supported browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari (you do not need to use a supported browser if you use the Notarize app on an Apple or Android phone).
- A strong internet connection.
Read the Minimum System Requirements for full details on specific devices and internet requirements to complete a transaction on the Notarize platform.
Still have questions you can't find answers to? Click the chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
© 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc. All Rights Reserved.