You'll need specific software to use Notarize and a couple items to verify your identity. Check the list below for what you'll need to complete a notarization on Notarize.
To verify your identity, you will need the following:
- U.S. social security number
- U.S. address
- Government-issued photo ID from this list
To ensure the Notarize platform will operate as expected, you will need:
- A valid email address
- A device with audio and video capabilities, such as a computer with a webcam, or an Apple or Android mobile device
- One of the supported browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari or the Notarize app on a mobile device
- A strong internet connection
Read the Minimum System Requirements for full details on specific device and internet requirements to complete a transaction on the Notarize platform.
Still have questions you can't find answers to? Click the chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat with us or send us an email at email@example.com!
© 2022. Notarize, Inc. All Rights Reserved.