The Notarize Support Services Team offers phone support for advanced subscribers who have phone support included in their account features and services. Technical phone support is available to users on the entitled account and any signers who have received a transaction from the authorized account.
When using phone support to contact the Notarize Support Services Team, please be prepared to share the following information with the support agent at the beginning of the call:
- The email address associated with the user who's experiencing the problem
- The user's browser (Chrome, Safari, etc.) or app (Android or iOS)
- The transaction ID specifically related to the issue experienced (if applicable)
What types of questions can I ask via phone support?
- Technical issues with platform usage at app.notarize.com, title.notarize.com, business.notarize.com, notary.notarize.com, or lender.notarize.com
- Technical issues with platform usage via the Notarize Android or iOS app
- Request for the current status of an order with Notarize's Closing Operations Team
When is phone support available?
Phone support is available during the same customer support hours as email.
Who is phone support available to?
Phone support is available to any subscriber who has phone support listed as a service/feature included in their monthly subscription. Phone support is also available for the signer listed on any transaction initiated from an account with a subscription, which entitles them to phone support.
How else can I contact Support Services?
Chat and email support are available to all users regardless of subscription tier.
Still have questions you can't find answers to? Click the chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat with us or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
CONFIDENTIAL. © 2022. Notarize, Inc.
This document contains confidential information and may not be reproduced or shared without consent of Notarize, Inc.