The Notarize Support Services Team offers phone support for advanced subscribers who have phone support included in their account features and services. Technical phone support is available to users on the entitled account as well as any signers who have received a transaction from the entitled account.
When using phone support to contact the Notarize Support Services Team, please be prepared to share the following information with the support agent at the beginning of the call:
- The email address associated with the user who’s experiencing the problem
- Confirmation of the user’s browser or app (android vs. iOS)
- The transaction ID specifically related to the issue experienced (if applicable)
What types of questions can be addressed via phone support?
- Technical issues with platform usage at app.notarize.com, title.notarize.com, business.notarize.com, notary.notarize.com, or lender.notarize.com
- Technical issues with platform usage via the Notarize Android or iOS app
- Request for the current status of an order with Notarize's Closing Operations Team
When is phone support available?
Phone support is available every day during standard customer support hours of availability.
Who is phone support available to?
Phone support is available to any subscriber who has phone support listed as a service/feature included in their monthly subscription. Phone support is also available for the signer listed on any transaction initiated from an account with a subscription which entitles them to phone support.
If I have phone support on my subscription, is it the only way to contact Support?
Chat and email support are available to all users regardless of subscription tier.
Still have questions you can't find answers to? Click the chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat with us or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
CONFIDENTIAL.© 2021. Notarize, Inc.