When your lender creates a hybrid closing with Notarize, you can eSign documents that don't require notarization before meeting with your Title Agent in person to complete the process. This is known as a Hybrid Closing. You'll need a computer or mobile device with internet access.
🎯Primary Audience: Borrowers
How Hybrid Signing Works
Start the session: You'll receive an email from your lender with a link to sign your document. (Subject Line: "You have closing documents ready to sign"):
- Click Sign Documents Now to get started
Create your Notarize account by entering a password when prompted. Your email address will serve as your username:
- Once you're signed in, click Sign Now.
- Review your documents and click Sign Now to sign and initial your documents.
- Preview Documents. Once you're finished eSigning, you can preview or download completed documents.
- You're now done with the online portion. The title company will schedule a meeting with an in-person notary to physically sign the rest of your mortgage documents.
Still have questions you can't find answers to? Click the chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
CONFIDENTIAL. © 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc.
This document contains confidential information and may not be reproduced or shared without the consent of Notarize, Inc.