The current Notarize Encompass integration supports Hybrids, Hybrids with eNotes, and Online closings submitted through a Notarize custom input form. The following requirements and validations must be met before onboarding onto the Notarize Encompass Integration. See Connecting Encompass to Notarize for more information about getting started with the Encompass integration!
Requirements and Expectations
- Notarize must collaborate with Lender (normally Encompass Super Admin) to configure the integration in UAT Encompass and Production environments.
- Notarize must inspect sample closing document packages and fine-tune document templates while testing. Closers will need to test the integration with packages that mirror Production loans before going live.
- The lender must thoroughly test the integration and train its closing team (Notarize will provide training resources).
- ICE Mortgage Transactions must provision API keys (3-5 business days).
- It does not require the Lender’s IT team to participate, but it requires tight collaboration and communication.
- Phone numbers and email addresses need to be properly formatted.
- Notarize will pull File contacts in Encompass. All file contacts need to have an email address. See Mapping File Contacts from Encompass to Notarize for more information.
- No more than two borrower pairs and no more than two signers on documents are supported (for now).
- Each signer must have a unique email address (for Hybrid transaction types).
- ICE Mortgage Technology documents must be generated in Encompass and ordered to the eFolder in Encompass.
- Notarize can only pull original versions of the documents saved in Encompass. See How to Order Documents in Encompass for more information.
- Under Encompass Settings > eFolder Setup > Document Conversion, “keep copy of original format” must be checked.
- When adding documents individually to the eFolder, this setting must be also checked for any placeholders under Encompass Settings > eFolder Setup > Documents. If this setting is not checked, it will override the global setting above, and the document will not be pulled to Notarize. This setting will only have to be checked once.
- Notarize Onboarding team cannot template scanned documents. However, we can template custom documents provided by Lender.
Above are the current requirements for utilizing the Encompass integration with Notarize. Certain aspects of this will change as we continue to enhance the integration and adapt to our Lender's standard workflows. Now that you have an idea about how the Notarize Encompass integration works get started Connecting Encompass to Notarize!
Still have questions you can't find answers to? Click the chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat with us or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
© 2022. Notarize, Inc. All Rights Reserved.