Steps for Notarize signers & clients to access Customer Support articles in the Notarize Knowledge Base (also known as the Help Center).
🎯Primary Audience: Notarize Clients (Businesses, Lenders, Title Agents) & Customers (Signers)
⚓️ Need to Know
We're thrilled to have you as a Notarize customer! 😃 We have lots of great content to guide you through the experience. Some articles are visible to any anonymous user. This means you'll always be able to see some basic articles (like this one!), even if you are not signed in.
If you're preparing to have a document notarized, or you're a Notarize client (Real Estate or Business), you'll want to sign in to access articles that go beyond the basics. It's quick and easy!
Already working with Notarize? Sign in using the same credentials you use on the Notarize platform!
If you're preparing to have a document notarized but you don't have an account yet, sign up!
Check the Notarize Help Center home page to see if you are signed in:
- Click Sign in to see if you already have a login for our knowledge base:
- If your name appears in the upper right corner you are already logged in
- Type your email and password into the fields:
- Use the same email and password you used on the Notarize platform to log in
- Click Sign in
It only takes 2 minutes to create a Notarize Knowledge Base account! If you are already a Notarize customer, go back to Sign In. If this is your first time signing in to the Notarize Zendesk Help Center and you do not have a login for the Notarize platform:
- Click Sign in from the upper right corner
- Click Sign up (after "New to Notarize?)
- Click Get a Password:
- If Get a Password is greyed out click Continue to accept cookies
- Type your email
- Click Submit
- Check your email
- Click the URL in your email to set a password
Click here if 'Get a password' is greyed out (not clickable) on your screen.
Still have questions you can't find answers to? Click the chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat with us or send us an email at email@example.com!
CONFIDENTIAL.© 2021. Notarize, Inc.