If you need to leave special instructions for the Notary, you can add Notary Notes to any transaction. For example, you can inform the Notary of requirements, such as two forms of ID, a witness, etc. This creates an action item for the Notary, prompting them to review your note before beginning the signing process.
You can also add Notary Notes at the account level, which appear in all transactions.
🎯Primary Audience: Notarize for Business
The final step in the transaction creation process is to add a note to the Notary if you choose to do so. The Notary Notes box appears after the option to customize an email message to your signer.
- Click +Add instruction.
- Type a message in the box that appears.
- Click Save & Exit to complete the transaction later or Send Transaction to send it to your signers!
All Notary Notes are subject to legal and compliance approval.
Feel free to reach out to our Support team if you need help!
Chat: Click the icon in the corner of your screen:
- Monday – Friday: 8 am – 10 pm ET
- Saturday – Sunday: 8 am – 7 pm ET
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: Available depending on your subscription
For more details on notary availability, review Hours of Operation.
CONFIDENTIAL. © 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc.