Learn how to save default settings for your Real Estate transactions. These settings will be the default, but you can change them for individual transactions.
|Access Transaction Settings||Default Signer Settings||Notary Instructions|
🎯Primary Audience: Title Agents & Lenders
Access Transaction Settings
- Log in to your Notarize account.
- Click ⚙️ Settings from the navigation panel on the left:
- If you don't see the panel, click the caret to expand it.
- Select Transaction Settings from the Settings menu.
Authentication & security
Indicate your security preference for the use of multi-factor authentication:
- None: Signers may create an account with only an email and password.
- SMS Authentication: Signers will receive a code by SMS to verify their identity after creating their account.
- Zip Code Authentication: Signers must verify their identity by inputting the property's zip code after creating their account.
Custom electronic disclosure
Check the box to upload a custom electronic disclosure for your customers. Refer to Add a Custom Electronic Disclosure to All Real Estate Transactions for more information.
Secondary ID default
Indicate if you'll require your customers to provide a secondary ID by default. This will be the default for all of your transactions. You can change this on any transaction during the creation process.
- The default for this setting is No (off).
- Select the Yes radio dial to turn this requirement on.
Click to create a new note for notaries. This will appear on all transactions. You can leave multiple notary instructions.
Click when you're done.
Still have questions you can't find answers to? Click the chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat or email us at email@example.com!
CONFIDENTIAL. © 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc.