Learn to create & share EasyLinks in the Notarize Business Platform. EasyLinks allow you to seamlessly and safely navigate signers to Notarize! It's a great way to automate your workflow without needing developer resources. Eliminate the need to manually send out transactions and offer on-demand customer support with EasyLink.
🎯Primary Audience: Notarize for Business
Need to Know
Click to view a demo of EasyLink.
Create & Share
Create and access EasyLinks
- Log in to your Notarize for Business account at business.notarize.com.
- Navigate to the EasyLinks dashboard by clicking EasyLinks in the left-side navigation.
Select the EasyLink Type: Documents provided or Signer upload:
Documents provided - you provide the documents using a document template
Upload tagged templates for your signers. Great for commonly used documents!
Tagging Your Documents and Using Document Templates provide additional information on tagging documents with templates
Signer upload - Lets the signer upload the documents
Suited for moderately tech-savvy clients. Your signers upload the documents; they will need to be in possession of the documents prior to the notarization meeting.Go to Step 3
Upload and tag a blank document template to use for EasyLinks. Select the document template, already pre-tagged, and configure name and payment settings to generate a new EasyLink:
- Select a document template that already exists in your Templates dashboard. More on creating and managing templates.
Configure EasyLink settings:
- Name the EasyLink
- Select the payment method
- Click from the bottom right corner of the EasyLink form.
- Go to Step 4.
Configure the settings for signer-initiated documents. This means signers will upload their own documents to your EasyLink:
- Type a name for your EasyLink (e.g., Power of Attorney).
- Select the document authentication needed:
- Verification of fact
- Number of signers:
- Indicate who will be paying for the transaction:
- The signer
- My organization
- Click from the bottom right corner of the EasyLinks form.
- Go to Step 4.
Share an EasyLink
You can copy, embed, or use a QR to share your EasyLink!
Copy: Send a meeting link directly to a client or post it to another source.
Embed: Used to embed a custom button on a website. This will be a longstanding link that is usable for your entire customer base to connect with you as needed!
QR Code: Your signer can scan the QR code with their mobile phone to take them to the transaction.
Still have questions you can't find answers to? Click the chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat, email us at email@example.com!
CONFIDENTIAL. © 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc.