If you need to re-upload a document during a meeting with a notary, follow this procedure. Uploading a corrected document may be needed if the document is sideways or upside down since documents cannot be rotated during a meeting.
🎯Primary Audience: Customers (Signers)
To use this feature, you should:
- Use a personal account (not a business account).
- Be prompted to upload the document by the notary.
- Select the title of the document at the top of the meeting to open the dropdown menu and details.
- Select Request Document Upload from the dropdown menu.
- You'll be prompted to re-upload your document in the session.
A window appears asking you to upload the document. You can either:
- Drop your file in the blue region.
- Click the region and browse your files to upload your document.
When the notary requests a new document, you'll see the option to upload a document:
- Minimize the Notarize app to save your document.
- Select Choose a File, then select your document to upload (or drag and drop your file):
- The file is uploaded and added to the end of the document tray.
Note: The notary will reject the original document so that the new document can be completed.
Still have questions you can't find answers to? Click the chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat with us or send us an email at email@example.com!
© 2022. Notarize, Inc. All Rights Reserved.