If you have multiple related requirements in one document, you can group them for easier processing. This streamlines the signing process by allowing you to utilize Sign Ahead on more transactions and eases the burden on the Notary, who no longer needs to place flags during the transaction.
🎯Primary Audience: Title Agents & Lenders
What are Group Requirements?
Group Requirements allow you to group flags and fields, allowing the signer to select one of many options.
As with individual requirements, grouped requirements can be assigned to a specific signer. If a requirement is part of a group, it can only be assigned to a signer as a group. If you'd like to assign individual requirements to different signers, apply them as separate requirements.
You can also set a required minimum or a maximum number of selections in a group.
How do I get access to Group Requirements?
This feature must be enabled by Notarize. Please contact Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to request this feature for your account. If you were assigned a Customer Success Manager (CSM), work with your CSM.
How do I create Group Requirements?
Create a transaction as you normally would:
During the "Prepare Document" stage, follow the steps below.
- From the tools on the right, use the Select tool.
- Select Add to Group to add as many checkboxes as required on the form.
Add group requirements via white-text tagging
Group Requirements are now supported with white-text tagging. Learn more about white-text tags.
How do I add items to Group Requirements?
- Select one of the checkboxes that have been added as a group. Use the toolbar on the right to add a minimum and maximum or assign the group to a specific signer:
- Assign to specific signer: Use the dropdown menu under Assigned to and select the appropriate signer for this group.
- Assign a minimum or maximum: Under Group Requirements, use the dropdown menus next to Minimum and Maximum to make selections for this particular group.
- Repeat the process for additional grouped requirements as needed.
We're here to help! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to your Notarize team with any questions about Notarize Real Estate solutions.
To contact Support, click the Chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat with us, or send us an email at email@example.com!
CONFIDENTIAL. © 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc.