This article provides information on Fairfax accounts and Production accounts for business clients.
🚨 Important: If you have accounts in both the testing environment and the production environment, be sure you're in the correct environment for the activity you plan to do. For example, if you want to test a transaction, be sure you're in Fairfax. If you want to send a real transaction to an actual signer, be sure you're in the Production account.
🎯Primary Audience: Notarize for Business
Our test accounts, also known as Fairfax, allow you to test files in a testing environment. Whether you want to test the Notarize portal or an integration, you have the ability to do so in Fairfax. Fairfax accounts live on the following URLs:
A production account is a live account where you send live loans to borrowers in your pipeline. We usually have our lenders start in Fairfax then move up to a production account. Production accounts live on the following URLs:
Signers access transactions through the following URLs:
- If you access a transaction sent from a Notarize Fairfax environment as a signer for testing purposes, you would be directed to log in to https://app.fairfax.notarize.com/
- Signers sent live transactions will receive access links via email. This will direct them to create/login to their signer portal located at https://app.notarize.com/.
Feel free to reach out to our Support team if you need help!
Chat: Click the icon in the corner of your screen:
- Monday – Friday: 8 am – 10 pm ET
- Saturday – Sunday: 8 am – 7 pm ET
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: Available depending on your subscription
For more details on notary availability, review Hours of Operation.
CONFIDENTIAL. © 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc.