This article provides instructions for how to upload your own document via a web browser.
Note: This process via a web browser is the same whether you use a computer or a mobile device. You can also Upload a Document via Mobile App.
If a business sent you a document, read Sign a Document Sent to You by a Business Using Notarize for instructions.
If your Title Agent, Lender, or other Real Estate contact sent you a document, read eSign a Document Sent to You by a Title Agency for instructions.
- Open the Upload Document page here.
- Click Add a document.
Select the desired document from your computer's local drive:
- To add another document, select + Add another document
- To edit the name of the uploaded file, select the pencil icon to the right of the file name
- To delete the file from your transaction, select the trash bin
- Select the Continue to document button when you're ready to proceed with the transaction.
- Review your document in the preview to ensure it is the correct document, and select Continue.
- Provide your email address or sign up with Google.
- Create a password.
- Review the legal documents, then select Agree & Continue to accept (select Logout in the lower left corner to end the process)
- Provide your name, then select Continue.
- Confirm whether the document requires a second signer or a witness.
- Fill in the document using the tools provided on the right.
- Once you're satisfied, select the Done editing button in the upper right corner.
- Follow the prompts to proceed.
© 2022. Notarize, Inc. All Rights Reserved.