Notarize is excited to provide independent notaries with the opportunity to bring their business online and serve their clients through the Notarize platform.
🎯Primary Audience: Notary-Sourced Transaction (NST)
As of June 5, 2022, properly-commission notaries in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin can facilitate remote online notarizations (RON) for their own customers through our platform.
At Notarize, we value the notary community and are here to build a platform that fuels notary success in the online notarization space. To align with those efforts, we're proud and excited to announce that we are giving new and existing Notaries free access to the Notarize platform to support their customers and business through 2022.
What does this mean for notaries?
Millions of entrepreneurial notaries across the country want a partner that will help them digitize and expand their business to new heights. With online notarization, geographical borders and the traditional 9 to 5 availability are no longer roadblocks. This provides immense opportunity for notaries to get more business from people in different localities and at any hour of the day. It also helps notaries to transform relationships with their existing customers, bringing them more convenience, flexibility, and an easier way to get their notarizations done.
Notaries on our platform will gain access to their own dedicated business account, allowing them to deliver remote online notarizations compliant with their state laws and to be able to offer services that provide their customers with a simpler, more secure way to get documents notarized.
With Notarize, there are no get started fees, monthly platform fees, or transaction fees. To show our continued commitment to being the best and most innovative online notarization platform for our notary community, we will also be rolling out flexible pricing models for notaries to continue using our platform beyond 2022 in whichever way that contributes to the success of their business.*
*Pricing is subject to change after December 31, 2022.
Why use Notarize as your preferred RON platform?
This is the latest expansion solidifying Notarize as the best online notarization platform for notaries, featuring a suite of tools to support notaries in the digital age. Notaries who join the Notarize platform recognize that embracing RON and the technology to facilitate it is an opportunity to grow their business. It's our mission to provide notaries with an online notarization platform built on compliance and accuracy. We take pride in supporting our notary community with innovative tools that provide the best experience for their customers. We've recently launched several new features that bring compliance, efficiency, and accuracy to every notarization a notary performs on our platform. Our latest additions include:
- Quick Stamp: Tell me more about Quick Stamp!
- Personally Known to Notary: If you personally know a signer, you can designate any single signer transaction as a Personally Known to Notary (PKN). This allows your customer to bypass the Knowledge-Based Authentication (KBA) and Credential Analysis. This feature dramatically reduces the pre-meeting time spent on identity verification for your signers. Tell me more about PKN!
- In-Meeting Chat: This feature allows notaries, signers, and any other meeting participant to share instant written feedback over chat during live, on-demand video sessions, resulting in a frictionless virtual signing experience. Tell me more about In-Meeting Chat!
In addition to the features we build to best support your customers, notaries who use Notarize also receive:
- Platform training, access to our knowledge base, and in-session support (Check out knowledge@notarize at the bottom of your Get Started page).
- A dynamic, multi-factor authentication process built into the platform: Knowledge-Based Authentication, Credential Analysis, and tools to improve identification vetting.
- End-to-end session recordings and your notary journal are managed and stored by Notarize (held for your state's minimum record retention period).
- A single, easy-to-use platform that we continue to refine based on use cases and notary feedback.
- Opportunities to attend live feedback sessions hosted by our regional Notary Success Managers.
- An electronic seal and electronic signature are FREE when you sign up.
- Forward-thinking features such as templates, integrated links for your business site, and document tagging/preparation tools to further fuel the digital services you offer.
- Versatile billing options that allow you to set your own fees.
- Access to a meeting simulator to help familiarize yourself with the Notarize platform before your first client meeting.
- Metrics and organization panel membership visibility. You can view meeting metrics on the Get Started page.
Ready to get started? Head on over to your Send and Manage tab to complete your first meeting!
Still have questions you can't find answers to? Click the chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat with us or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
CONFIDENTIAL.© 2022. Notarize, Inc.
This document contains confidential information and may not be reproduced or shared without consent of Notarize, Inc.