The Wet Sign Closing option lets you close without leaving the Notarize platform. The Wet Sign option is available via:
- Notarize API (Contact your Customer Success Team to enable the Wet Sign option)
All orders are placed from the Notarize eClosing form in Encompass. You must update to the latest version to send Wet Sign transactions. See Encompass to Notarize: Testing Tips for the most efficient testing process while onboarding with Notarize.
🎯Primary Audience: Title Agents & Lenders
The Lender Experience
Wet Sign closings from Encompass follow the same procedure as Place an Order from Encompass to Notarize:
- After preparing your loan file and ordering documents, select Wet sign closing from the Select order type dropdown on the Notarize eClosing form in Encompass to place the order to Notarize.
- Select your closing schedule.
- Click .
The Title Agent Experience
- The Title Agent is notified by email with a link to download and print the document package.
- After closing, the Title Agent uploads the signed package to the Lender, and the transaction is marked complete.
- The Title Agent ships the original wet signed documents to the Lender.
- If the Title Agent does not upload the documents before mailing the originals, the Lender can update the transaction status when the originals arrive.
Still have questions you can't find answers to? Click the chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
© 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc. All Rights Reserved.