Set up an integration using your Paymenits.io account with Notarize through the integration menu items in the Admin Dashboard.
🎯Primary Audience: Title Agents & Lenders
Establish the Integration
Obtain your API key
- Log in to Notarize.
- Click your name in the upper right corner of your account.
- Select Account Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Click API Keys from the menu on the left to get your API Key.
Add your Notarize API key to Paymints.io
- Log in to your Payments.io account
- Click Integrations from the left menu in your Payments.io Admin Dashboard.
- Go to the Notarize Integrations page.
- Type or paste your Notarize API Key.
- Click .
You're now connected and ready to use the integration.
If the Notarize API key expires you can provide a new Notarize API key on the Notarize Integration page at any time.
Addresses for all client transfers are automatically verified by Notarize to determine eClosing eligibility. If the address associated with the client transfer is eligible for eClosing, the Notarize icon appears in front of the address in paymints.io.
Still have questions you can't find answers to? Click the chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat, or email us at email@example.com.
© 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc. All Rights Reserved.