🎯Primary Audience: Title Agents & Lenders
Notarize and Payments.io Integration Explained
To set up the integration, review Connect Your Paymints.io Account to Your Notarize Account
Selecting the Details icon in Paymints.io takes you to that order on the Notarize platform, where you'll upload your documents. Once the signing is complete, you can download the executed documents from Notarize.
Create an Order
- Select the Notarize icon at the beginning of any eClosing-eligible address from one of your Payments.io pages:
- Funds In
- Funds Out
Provide the following information:
- File Number—A unique number or text identifier used by the title company
- Loan Number—The loan number associated with the closing
- Underwriter— List of underwriters provided by Notarize
- Purpose—Options include Refinance, Purchase - Cash, and Purchase - Loan
View the video on how to create your new order.
Upload your documents in Notarize and complete the order
After creating your order, you're redirected to the list of Notarize orders. You can go to Notarize at any time to complete the Notarize order by adding a closing date and documents to be signed.
Select the Open in New icon to open your order in Notarize.
Still have questions you can't find answers to? Click the chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc. All Rights Reserved.