Learn to bulk delete transactions in Draft status. To cancel a single transaction, read Cancel a Single Transaction.
🎯Primary Audience: Notarize for Business
Steps to Delete Transactions in Bulk
- From Send & Manage > Transactions, select Draft from the Statuses dropdown.
- Check the box(es) to select one or more transactions.
- Click Delete from the gray box that appears above the list of transactions.
- Click the red Delete button in the "Are you sure?" warning to confirm.
- Transactions can only be deleted in bulk if they are in Draft status:
- If you have not selected transactions with a status of Draft the Delete option will be greyed out.
- Deleted drafts cannot be recovered.
Still have questions you can't find answers to? Click the chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat, email us at email@example.com!
CONFIDENTIAL. © 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc.