If you need a Spanish-speaking notary, this article explains how to add Spanish to your Edge browser setting for you to be correctly routed.
🎯Primary Audience: Signers
How to Add your Language
- Click the menu button, the 3 dots on the top left of your desktop.
- Click Settings.
- Select Add Languages from the Settings list.
- To add a language to the list of Preferred languages, select Add languages.
- Select the language, and click Add.
- Choose Display Microsoft Edge in this language by clicking on the 3 dots next to your preferred language.
Refresh your browser and start the meeting.
The prompt below appears once you start their meeting again. To connect with a Spanish-speaking notary, click Yes, I want a Spanish-speaking notary.
© 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc. All Rights Reserved.