- PKN cannot be used for multiple signers at this time. Single signer transactions only.
- You cannot switch a transaction to PKN after a transaction is created.
Who Can Use This Feature?
Notaries: The PKN feature appears as an option whenever a single signer transaction is created.
Business organizations: The feature must be enabled for the org account by an administrator. Once enabled, the PKN feature appears as an option whenever a single signer transaction is created.
Depending on your user type, you may have access to some or all of the following related resources. Be sure you are logged in to the Knowledge Base to view all of the articles available to you!
- Enterprise: Skip Identity Verification if Your Notary Knows the Signer
- Real Estate: Bypass ID Verification for In-House Real Estate Notaries
- Notaries: Personally Known to Notary (PKN) Feature for Notaries
© 2022. Notarize, Inc. All Rights Reserved.