Some documents require a witness or co-signer, but that shouldn't get in the way of a quick and easy notarization. As long as the two signers are in the same physical location, you can send documents with Notarize for Business and get things done in a jiff. Here's how...
HOW TO SEND DOCS TO 2 SIGNERS
1. Log into your account at business.notarize.com
2. Click the green New Transaction button
3. Fill in the Transaction Name
4. Fill in the primary signer's First Name, Last Name, and Email Address
5. Optionally add a Home Address and External ID
6. Click the blue + ADD A CO-SIGNER link
7. Fill in your second signer's First and Last Names
Once you've completed these steps, you can continue to add a note to the signer and upload your document.
Still have questions? Reach out to our Support Team via email (email@example.com) or chat.