Accessing Your Document
You may access your document by logging into your account and following these instructions:
- Log into your account at Notarize.com
- On the “Your Documents” page, select the “Completed” tab
- Select the “View” link to the right of the completed document you’d like to view
- Click on the “DOCUMENT” tab to view the document
- Click the "Share All" icon at the bottom of the window. Select your preferred sharing method.
Via iOS Device:
You may access your document by logging into your account and following these
- Navigate to the “Your Documents Page” if you are not already on the page
- Select your completed document.
- Tap the share icon at the top of the Details screen.
- You will be given the two sharing options below in addition to the option of uploading your document to your Dropbox account. Select your preferred method of sharing.
Send via Email
You will see a box appear in which you may enter the intended recipient’s email address. Please enter the recipient’s email address and then select “Send Document”. The recipient will receive instructions for accessing your document at our secure verification site.
Send via Mail / Postal Mail
Notarize can securely print and send a physical copy of your document to any recipient. All you need to do is fill in the details it will be printed and shipped in no time.
Please note that to have a document sent via LOB, there is a $5 fee.
There is no difference bet the document sent via postal mail and the document you may print from home; they are identical.
Only standard letter sized documents (8.5” x 11” in vertical orientation) may be sent via mail from Notarize.