Once you’ve signed up or logged into your account:
- You will see a button that says, “ADD A FILE”. Click this button.
- There will be a box explaining that Notarize requires access to your camera and location. Please click “ADD A FILE.”
- You will be prompted to upload a document. Select the desired document.
- A “Confirm Your Details” page will appear. Please confirm your information or edit if necessary.
- You will be brought to a page where you may fill in the document using the tools provided by Notarize.
- Click anywhere in the document to fill necessary content.
- Once you're satisfied with the document, you may click the “DONE” button in the upper right corner.
- Next, you will be prompted to go through the ID verification process. Select “CONTINUE TO ID VERIFICATION.”
Did this answer your question?